This page provides a direct link to several of the articles linked to in context from other pages.
- Cox and Foster — Costs and Benefits of Occupational Regulation
- The Emporer has no Clothes — Taking a Critical Look at National Certification
- The Fascial Operative
- Interest-Based Negotiation
- Lactating Mythers (the lactic acid myth)
- Massage Governance Review
- Motivations for a New Massage Therapy Licensing Exam (FSMTB)
- Position, Motion and Resistance Testing of the Hip and Shoulder
- Body / Symptom Chart
- Safety of Massage —Medline Review
- Status and Trends in California Massage Education
- Use of Passive Range of Motion in Massage Training and Practice
- Will California Join the “Cargo Cult” Habit of Massage Regulation?